IBM Certified Solution Designer - Content Manager V8.5
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification credential enables information management and database professionals to prove their competency on the industry's most advanced content management technology to solve the critical business issue of managing and integrating all forms of information, including scanned images, audio, video and information from multiple sources. IBM content management helps integrate and deliver critical business information on demand. IBM's comprehensive content management portfolio assists organizations that must improve productivity, enhance responsiveness, comply with regulatory demands, and offers a uniquely open and flexible platform for capturing, integrating, managing, records-enabling and delivering all information assets throughout their lifecycle.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- Hands-on experience implementing IBM Content Manager Version V8.5 in a multi-platform customer environment
- Working knowledge of the supported operating systems
- Working knowledge of supported IBM Content Manager clients
- Working knowledge of relational database concepts
- Working knowledge of System Managed Storage, including Tivoli Storage Manager, NAS, SAN
- Working knowledge of WebSphere Application Server
- General knowledge of LDAP
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.