IBM Certified Solutions Expert -- IBM Content Management - OnDemand
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 11/30/2013. The most current certification is: IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Content Manager OnDemand V9.0
The IBM Certified Solutions Expert - Content Management OnDemand (now IBM Content Manager OnDemand) has detailed technical knowledge about IBM Content Manager OnDemand, applies these concepts, and has general knowledge about the DB2 Content Manager family of products. There are two distinct specialties within this Certified Solutions Expert designation -- this certification is targeted for OnDemand for Multiplatforms.
This technical professional performs the following tasks related to DB2 Content Manager OnDemand: High-level design and requirements gathering; installation and configuration; user and system administration; initial system load; troubleshooting; maintenance; and Web enablement kit installation and configuration. In addition to having the above skills, this technical professional also conducts performance tuning as necessary. Regardless of specialty, this expert understands when IBM Content Manager OnDemand is the appropriate DB2 Content Manager family solution.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- Hands-on experience implementing DB2 Content Manager OnDemand
- Experience in at least one of the following operating systems: IBM OS/400, IBM AIX, HPUX, Sun Solaris, Windows NT/2000/XP
- Working knowledge of relational database concepts and secondary storage devices
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM course(s) are recommended to further improve your skills:
- IM18 - IBM Content Manager OnDemand for Multiplatforms 8.5: Sys Implementation and Admin
- IM167 - IBM CM OnDemand for Multiplatforms Application Implementation 8.4
- IM177 - IBM CM OnDemand for Multiplatforms System Administration 8.4
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.