IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Tivoli Process Automation Engine V7.5
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Tivoli Process Automation engine V7.5 is a technical professional responsible for configuring Tivoli process automation engine V7.5. This individual will be expected to perform these tasks with limited assistance from peers, product documentation, and support resources.
Key areas of competency:
- Describe the Tivoli process automation engine V7.5 architecture and components.
- Configure Tivoli process automation engine including platform, financial, security, migration, Start Center, process management and reporting configuration.
- Perform system set-up and administration tasks necessary for a Tivoli process automation engine V7.5 installation.
- Perform problem determination for a Tivoli process automation engine V7.5 implementation.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Required Prerequisite Skills
- Knowledge of SQL for supported databases -Skill level 3
- Basic knowledge of administration of database and web server components -Skill level 1
- Knowledge of Tivoli process automation engine application set -Skill level 3
- Knowledge of security (SSL, data encryption, system user accounts, directory servers) -Skill level 2
- Knowledge of protocols including HTTP, SMTP and LDAP-Skill level 2
- Knowledge of operating systems, networking, and firewall concepts-Skill level 2
- Knowledge of XML-Skill level 2
1 - Basic Skill/Knowledge: Familiarity with basic functionality and concepts, may need to rely on assistance from documentation or other resources.
2 - Working Skill/Knowledge: Working knowledge of functionality and concepts, can use product or explain concepts with little or no assistance.
3 - Advanced Skill/Knowledge: Substantial experience with functionality and concepts, can teach others how to use functionality or explain concepts.
4 - Expert Skill/Knowledge: Extensive and comprehensive experience with functionality and concepts, can create or customize code, architecture, or processes.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Find out how this change will impact you now and in the future.
Test Study Guides
Let us help you prepare for your certification tests with our easy to follow study guides.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.