Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional - IBM Service Management Service Delivery and Process Automation V5 is an individual who has demonstrated a higher level of implementation knowledge and skill both in breadth and in depth in the IBM Tivoli Service Delivery and Process Automation solutions area.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Recommended skills for this certification are outlined in each of the exam requirements below.
This certification requires 3 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- Test 000-654 - IBM Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager V220.127.116.11
- Test 000-571 - IBM Tivoli Process Automation Engine V7.5 Implementation OR Test 000-652 - IBM SmartCloud Control Desk V7.5 Fundamentals
- Any 1 of the following tests:
- Test 000-035 - IBM Tivoli Asset Management for IT V7.2.1 Implementation
- Test 000-569 - IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler V8.6 Implementation
- Test 000-577 - IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager V8.2 Implementation
- Test 000-656 - IBM SmartCloud Control Desk V7.5 Service Request Management Implementation
- Test 000-541 - DB2 9.7 DBA for Linux UNIX and WindowsTest 000-611 - DB2 10.1 DBA for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
- Test ITIL - Information Technology Infrastructure Library -- Foundations
*Note: Please forward a scanned copy of your non-IBM certificate to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are also reporting your non-IBM certificate to PartnerWorld, please copy email@example.com on the same email. PartnerWorld provides credit to your company for your non-IBM certification. This is separate from the purpose of sending the certificate to IBM's Professional Certification program, where the non-IBM certificates may complete an IBM Certification for you as an individual.
Note: Additional 'optional' exams may be added throughout the year.