Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional - IBM Service Management Service Availability and Performance Management V3 is an individual who has demonstrated a higher level of implementation knowledge and skill both in breadth and in depth in the IBM Tivoli Service Availability and Performance Management solutions area.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Recommended skills for this certification are outlined in each of the exam requirements below.
This certification requires 3 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- 000-007 - IBM Tivoli Netcool/OMNIbus V7.3 Implementation
- Test 000-538 - IBM Tivoli Monitoring V6.2.2 Implementation
- Any 1 of the following tests:
- Test 000-022 - IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Transactions V7.1 Implementation
- Test 000-033 - IBM Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager V7.2 Implementation
- Test 000-568 - IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Application Diagnostics V7.1 Implementation
- Test 000-654 - IBM Tivoli Application Dependency Discovery Manager V188.8.131.52
- Test 000-655 - IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Transactions V7.3 Implementation
Note: Additional exams may be added throughout the year.