Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional - IBM Service Management Security and Compliance V3 is an individual who has demonstrated a higher level of implementation knowledge and skill both in breadth and in depth in the IBM Tivoli Security, Risk and Compliance solutions area.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Recommended skills for this certification are outlined in each of the exam requirements below.
This certification requires 4 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- Test 000-006 - IBM Tivoli Identity Manager V5.1 Implementation
- Test 000-039 - IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-business V6.1.1 Implementation
- Test 000-533 - IBM Security SiteProtector Systems V2.0 SP8.1
- Any 1 of the following tests:
- Test ITIL - Information Technology Infrastructure Library -- Foundations
- Test SSCP - Systems Security Certified Practitioner
- Test CISSP - Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Test 000-253 - IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V6.1, Core Administration
- Test 000-541 - DB2 9.7 DBA for Linux UNIX and Windows
- Test 000-731 - DB2 9 DBA for Linux UNIX and Windows
- Test SY0-201 - CompTIA Security+
- Test 000-560 - IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager V8.1 Implementation
- Test 000-020 - IBM Tivoli Access Manager for Enterprise Single Sign-On V8.0.1 Implementation
- Test 000-937 - IBM Tivoli Compliance Insight Manager V8.5 Implementation
*Note: Please forward a scanned copy of your non-IBM certificate to email@example.com. If you are also reporting your non-IBM certificate to PartnerWorld, please copy firstname.lastname@example.org on the same email. PartnerWorld provides credit to your company for your non-IBM certification. This is separate from the purpose of sending the certificate to IBM's Professional Certification program, where the non-IBM certificates may complete an IBM Certification for you as an individual.
Note: Additional 'optional' exams may be added throughout the year.