Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional - IBM Service Management Storage Management V3 is an individual who has demonstrated a higher level of implementation knowledge and skill both in breadth and in depth in the IBM Tivoli Storage Management solutions area.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Recommended skills for this certification are outlined in each of the exam requirements below.
This certification requires 3 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- Test 000-590 - IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V6.3 Implementation
- Any 2 of the following tests:
- Test 000-253 - IBM WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment V6.1, Core Administration
- Test 000-451 - IBM Midrange Storage Technical Support V3
- Test 000-534 - IBM Tivoli Storage Manager FastBack V6.1.1 Implementation
- Test 000-541 - DB2 9.7 DBA for Linux UNIX and Windows
- Test 000-599 - IBM Tivoli Storage Productivity Center V5.1 Implementation
- Test 000-611 - DB2 10.1 DBA for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
- Test 000-958 - Enterprise Storage Technical Support V3
- Test ITIL - Information Technology Infrastructure Library -- Foundations
*Note: Please forward a scanned copy of your non-IBM certificate to email@example.com. If you are also reporting your non-IBM certificate to PartnerWorld, please copy firstname.lastname@example.org on the same email. PartnerWorld provides credit to your company for your non-IBM certification. This is separate from the purpose of sending the certificate to IBM's Professional Certification program, where the non-IBM certificates may complete an IBM Certification for you as an individual.
Note: Additional 'optional' exams may be added throughout the year.