IBM Certified Infrastructure Deployment Professional - Maximo Asset Management V7.5
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Maximo Asset Management V7.5 implementation is a technical professional responsible for the planning, installation, configuration, tuning and problem determination of a IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 environment. This individual will be expected to perform these tasks with limited assistance from peers, product documentation, and support resources.
Key areas of competency:
- Describe the IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 architecture and components.
- Configure the IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 middleware components and install IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5.
- Perform IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 post installation configuration tasks.
- Perform problem determination and performance tuning of a IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 environment.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Required Prerequisite Skills
- Knowledge of IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 infrastructure components-Skill level 3
- Knowledge of IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 installation utilities - Skill level 3
- Knowledge of IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 upgrade utilities (Integrity Checker, updatedb) - Skill level 3
- Knowledge of IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.5 tools (configdb, updatedb, restorefrombackup, dropbackup, encryptproperties) - Skill level 3
- Knowledge of application servers (WebSphere Application Server and WebLogic Server)-Skill level 2
- Knowledge of operating systems, networking, and firewall concepts-Skill level 2
- Knowledge of XML-Skill level 1
- Knowledge of SQL databases such as DB2, Oracle and SQL Server-Skill level 3
- Knowledge of security (SSL, data encryption, system user accounts, directory servers) -Skill level 2
- Knowledge of protocols including HTTP, SMTP and LDAP-Skill level 2
- Knowledge of SQL for supported databases -Skill level 3
- Basic knowledge of administration of database and web server components -Skill level 2
- Knowledge of J2EE server analysis and tuning - Skill level 3
1 - Basic Skill/Knowledge: Familiarity with basic functionality and concepts, may need to rely on assistance from documentation or other resources.
2 - Working Skill/Knowledge: Working knowledge of functionality and concepts, can use product or explain concepts with little or no assistance.
3 - Advanced Skill/Knowledge: Substantial experience with functionality and concepts, can teach others how to use functionality or explain concepts.
4 - Expert Skill/Knowledge: Extensive and comprehensive experience with functionality and concepts, can create or customize code, architecture, or processes.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Test Study Guides
Let us help you prepare for your certification tests with our easy to follow study guides.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.