IBM Certified Solution Advisor - SmartCloud Application Performance Management V1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Solution Advisor - SmartCloud Application Performance Management (SC/APM) Solutions V1 determines business-critical needs within a customer environment and identifies the appropriate SC/APM Solution. This person will convey a solution concept to fulfill the customers- needs as defined above. The solution will focus on IBM SmartCloud Application Performance Management but includes other components as appropriate.
Key areas of competency include:
- Explain the SC/APM concepts.
- Describe how the customer can realize the benefits of SC/APM within their environment to meet short term and long term goals.
- Map customer-s requirements to the SC/APM offerings.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Required Prerequisite Skills:
The following qualifications are requirements for success:
- Working knowledge of SC/APM principles and concepts.
- Working knowledge of key SC/APM components..
- Conceptual knowledge of networking environments, operating systems, relational databases, application environments, firewalls, network protocols, and proxies.
- Ability to articulate SmartCloud APM value concepts and ROI.
- Understanding of these key products
- IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager-AD
- IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager-SOA
- IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager-Transaction (ISM, Tracking, Robotics, WRT)
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring
- Tivoli Integrated Portal
- Tivoli Common Reporting
- Application Performance Manager UI
- ITCAM for Apps
- ITCAM for Microsoft Apps
6. Understand solution and integration points
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Test Study Guides
Let us help you prepare for your certification tests with our easy to follow study guides.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.