Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Solution Advisor - SmartCloud Application Performance Management (SC/APM) Solutions V1 determines business-critical needs within a customer environment and identifies the appropriate SC/APM Solution. This person will convey a solution concept to fulfill the customers- needs as defined above. The solution will focus on IBM SmartCloud Application Performance Management but includes other components as appropriate.
Key areas of competency include:
- Explain the SC/APM concepts.
- Describe how the customer can realize the benefits of SC/APM within their environment to meet short term and long term goals.
- Map customer-s requirements to the SC/APM offerings.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Required Prerequisite Skills:
The following qualifications are requirements for success:
- Working knowledge of SC/APM principles and concepts.
- Working knowledge of key SC/APM components..
- Conceptual knowledge of networking environments, operating systems, relational databases, application environments, firewalls, network protocols, and proxies.
- Ability to articulate SmartCloud APM value concepts and ROI.
- Understanding of these key products
- IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager-AD
- IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager-SOA
- IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager-Transaction (ISM, Tracking, Robotics, WRT)
- IBM Tivoli Monitoring
- Tivoli Integrated Portal
- Tivoli Common Reporting
- Application Performance Manager UI
- ITCAM for Apps
- ITCAM for Microsoft Apps
6. Understand solution and integration points
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.