Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Associate - SmartCloud Control Desk V7.5 is an individual who can install and deploy a basic IBM SmartCloud Control Desk V7.5 solution. This individual can also complete basic configuration and usage tasks with little to no assistance from peers, support or product documentation.
Key areas of competency include:
- Describe the business and technical concepts of IT Service Management.
- Describe the IBM SmartCloud Control Desk V7.5 architecture and components.
- Map the customer business requirements to the appropriate deployment model of IBM SmartCloud Control Desk V7.5.
- Install and configure IBM SmartCloud Control Desk V7.5 for a basic deployment.
- Perform general IBM SmartCloud Control Desk V7.5 tasks.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Required Prerequisite Skills
The following qualifications are requirements for success:
- Working knowledge of IT Asset and Service Management concepts.
- Basic knowledge of the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) process model.
- Working knowledge of the supported middleware such as application servers, databases.
- Basic knowledge of security authorization and authentication.
- Basic knowledge of integration components.
- Working knowledge of problem determination for a IBM SmartCloud Control Desk V7.5 environment.
- Working knowledge of navigating and performing general task within IBM SmartCloud Control Desk V7.5.
- Working knowledge of operating systems, networking and firewall concepts
- Familiarity with software and hardware components.
- Familiarity with IT process analysis methods and techniques.
- Working knowledge of SQL for supported databases
- ITIL Foundation Level certification.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.