IBM Certified Associate Application Developer - TRIRIGA Application Platform V3.2.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This entry level technical professional is an individual who understands the TRIRIGIA Application Platform architecture and is able to use the TRIRIGA Application Platform tool set to create and configure the TRIRIGA application. This individual is able to perform these tasks with little to no assistance from product documentation, support or peers.
Key areas of competency:
- Describe the TRIRIGA core platform tool set.
- Use tools for developing the User Experience (Portal Sections, Navigation, and Security).
- Tools for developing data model and business logic (Form Layout, State Actions).
- Describe Report/Query techniques.
- Apply business logic through use of workflows.
- Describe how Security works.
- Able to load data and/or metadata in to TRIRIGA using the various tools.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Basic knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Basic knowledge of operating platform
- Basic knowledge of the Admin Console
- Basic knowledge of how the TRIRIGA Application Platform is implemented in a customer's environment
- Basic knowledge of relational databases
- Basic knowledge of State Transition Families
- Working knowledge of Form, Smart, Query, and Multi-tab sections
- Basic knowledge of Synchronous and Asynchronous Workflows
- Working knowledge of security
- Working knowledge of the TRIRIGA Portfolio module
- Working knowledge of the Object Migration Tool and its- limitations
- Working knowledge of Portals and Portal Sections
- Working Knowledge of Navigation Items and Collections
- Working Knowledge of TRIRIGA reports and queries.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Find out how this change will impact you now and in the future.
Test Study Guides
Let us help you prepare for your certification tests with our easy to follow study guides.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.