IBM Certified Administrator - TRIRIGA Application Platform V3.2
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 11/30/2013.
This technical professional is an individual who understands TRIRIGA system administration, from installation to long-term system maintenance. The individual is able to perform installs, configuration, and overall system set-up.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Key areas of competency:
- Specify TRIRIGA system hardware requirements
- Install the TRIRIGA Application
- Determine proper system sizing
- Work with connection pools, configuration files, and server agents
- Describe the JBoss application server
- Import data into the TRIRIGA database
- Troubleshoot common system problems
- Describe the TRIRIGA system upgrade process
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
000-044 - IBM TRIRIGA Application Platform V3.2 Administration
Find out how this change will impact you now and in the future.
Test Study Guides
Let us help you prepare for your certification tests with our easy to follow study guides.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.