IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Tivoli Directory Integrator V7.1
Note: This certification will be retired/withdrawn on Nov. 30, 2015
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Tivoli Directory Integrator V7.1 is a technical professional responsible for designing, developing, installing, configuring and performing problem determination of an IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator V7.1 solution. This individual will be expected to perform these tasks with limited assistance from peers, product documentation, and support resources.
Key Areas of Competency
- Describe the IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator V7.1 concepts and architecture
- Develop an IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator V7.1 solution based on customer requirements and environment.
- Install and configure IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator V7.1 components.
- Use and extend available interfaces to configure and administer the IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator V7.1 environment.
- Perform problem determination for IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator V7.1.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Understanding of IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator V7.1 architecture and components-Skill Level 3
- Experience in developing, deploying and configuring IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator V7.1 solutions -Skill Level 3
- Understanding of the migration process from IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator V6.x to V7.1-Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of basic security concepts (encryption using keys, SSL, HTTPS) -Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of operating systems, including shell scripting -Skill Level 2
- Understanding of Java and ability to read Javadocs-Skill Level 1
- Understanding of different types of datastore (relational databases, LDAP directories, Domino/Notes, etc), transports and transport protocols (message queues/JMS, HTTP, SNMP, etc ) -Skill Level 2
- Understanding of XML and XML dialects (SOAP, DSML, etc) -Skill Level 1
- Understanding of business processes-Skill Level 1
1 - Basic Skill/Knowledge: Familiarity with basic functionality and concepts, may need to rely on assistance from documentation or other resources.
2 - Working Skill/Knowledge: Working knowledge of functionality and concepts, can use product or explain concepts with little or no assistance.
3 - Advanced Skill/Knowledge: Substantial experience with functionality or concepts, can teach others how to use functionality or explain concepts.
4 - Expert Skill/Knowledge: Extensive and comprehensive experience with functionality or concepts, can create or customize code, architecture, or processes.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.