IBM Certified Associate - Tivoli Identity Manager V5.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Associate - Tivoli Identity Manager V5.1 is an individual with entry level knowledge and experience with IBM Tivoli Identity Manager V5.1. This individual is knowledgeable about the fundamental concepts of IBM Tivoli Identity Manager V5.1through either hands on experience or formal and informal education. The associate should have an in-depth knowledge of the basic to intermediate tasks required in day-to-day use of IBM Tivoli Identity Manager V5.1.
Key Areas of Competency
- Describe the IBM Tivoli Identity Manager V5.1 architecture and components.
- Define prerequisites for IBM Tivoli Identity Manager V5.1.
- Define IBM Tivoli Identity Manager V5.1 infrastructure components.
- Use available interfaces within the IBM Tivoli Identity Manager V5.1 environment.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Understanding of custom changes and extensions to IBM Tivoli Identity Manager V5.1-Skill Level 1.
- Understanding of IBM Tivoli Identity Manager V5.1 architecture and components-Skill Level 2.
- Knowledge of IBM Tivoli Identity Manager V5.1 prerequisite software-Skill Level 2.
- Understanding the migration process for previous versions to IBM Tivoli Identity Manager V5.1-Skill Level 1.
- Understanding of business processes-Skill Level 2.
- Knowledge of LDAP -Skill Level 1.
- Knowledge of integration with IBM Tivoli Security products - Skill Level 1.
- Knowledge of basic security concepts (encryption using keys, SSL, HTTPS) -Skill Level 1.
- Knowledge of operating systems-Skill Level 2.
- Knowledge of administrative models and user management-Skill Level 2.
- Understanding of basic system architecture design-Skill Level 2.
- Knowledge of Tivoli Common Reporting - Skill Level 1.
- Knowledge of identity governance concepts (role management, separation of duties) - Skill Level 2.
- Knowledge of IBM Tivoli Identity Manager V5.1 adapters - Skill Level 1.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP-Skill Level 1.
- Knowledge of cascading style sheets-Skill Level 1.
- Perform basic installation and updates of the prerequisite databases (DB2, Oracle and SQL Server) and LDAP directory servers (IBM Tivoli Directory Server and SunOne Server) -Skill Level 1.
1 - Basic Skill/Knowledge: Familiarity with basic functionality and concepts, may need to rely on assistance from documentation or other resources.
2 - Working Skill/Knowledge: Working knowledge of functionality and concepts, can use product or explain concepts with little or no assistance.
3 - Advanced Skill/Knowledge: Substantial experience with functionality or concepts, can teach others how to use functionality or explain concepts.
4 - Expert Skill/Knowledge: Extensive and comprehensive experience with functionality or concepts, can create or customize code, architecture, or processes.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
C2150-038 - IBM Tivoli Identity Manager V5.1 Fundamentals
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.