IBM Certified Solution Advisor - Maximo Asset Management Solutions V3
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Solution Advisor - Maximo Asset Management Solution V3 is a person who identifies opportunities and influences direction for IBM Maximo Asset Management solution within the customer environment and is responsible for educating and influencing key decision makers.
Key areas of competency include:
- Map customer business requirements to IBM Maximo Asset Management solution.
- Apply governing asset management concepts and standards to a customer-s asset infrastructure. (RCM,FEMA)
- Assess Enterprise Asset Management process maturity.
- Assess the environment for asset and service management opportunities.
- Assess requirements and create a solution design.
- Describe business/technical advantages of IBM Maximo Asset Management solution.
- Recommend education opportunities to customer based on the IBM Maximo Asset Management solution.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Required Prerequisite Skills
The following qualifications are requirements for success:
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Asset Management
- Capability to assess and analyze service management maturity according to IBM terminology (based on an IBM Asset Management solution).
- Familiarity with key Enterprise Asset Management competitors.
- Familiarity with production, facility and fleet asset life cycle management.
- Familiarity with IT directory/LDAP functionality.
- Familiarity with key IBM products (WebSphere Application Server, DB2, Rational).
- Familiarity with key 3rd party products (ESRI, WebLogic, Oracle, Microsoft SQL).
- Conceptual knowledge of networking environments, operating systems, relational databases, application environments, key vendor environments (SAP, Oracle, etc.).
- Create a business case justification for an asset management project.
- Working knowledge of Tivoli process automation engine
- Conceptual understanding of key Enterprise modules within Maximo: Inventory, Contracts, Purchasing, Work Management, etc.
- Knowledge of the industry solutions: transport, oil and gas, calibration, government, etc.
- Knowledge of add-ons: service provider, linear, spatial, etc.
- Familiarity with hardware components.
- Familiarity with IBM Maximo Asset Management architecture.
- Familiarity with IBM Enterprise Asset Management process analysis methods and techniques.
- Familiarity with international (government and civil) regulations (Sarbanes-Oxley, CFR, HIPAA, ISO 9000, Australian Privacy Act, etc.).
- Familiarity with processes in at least one industry sector.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- CertMag is running its annual salary survey. We encourage you, as an IBM certified individual, to participate here.
Test Study Guides
Let us help you prepare for your certification tests with our easy to follow study guides.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.