IBM Certified Deployment Professional - SmartCloud Control Desk V7.5 Service Request Management
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Deployment Professional - SmartCloud Control Desk V7.5 Service Request Management is a technical professional responsible for configuring service request management for an IBM SmartCloud Control Desk solution. This individual will be expected to perform these tasks with limited assistance from peers, product documentation, and support resources.
Key areas of competency:
- Describe specifically the service request management architecture and components of IBM SmartCloud Control Desk.
- Configure service request management. (service desk and service catalog)
- Describe the basics of service request management processes. (service request, incident, problem, and knowledge management)
- Describe the basics of service request fulfillment.
- Describe and configure integration options within IBM SmartCloud Control Desk.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Required Prerequisite Knowledge:
- Knowledge of Service Request Management infrastructure components within IBM SmartCloud Control Desk V7.5 -Skill level 3
- Knowledge of service request and service fulfillment management -Skill level 3
- Knowledge of application servers (WebSphere Application Server and WebLogic Server)-Skill level 2
- Knowledge of operating systems, networking, and firewall concepts-Skill level 1
- Knowledge of XML-Skill level 2
- Knowledge of SQL for supported databases -Skill level 2
- Knowledge of security (SSL, LDAP, data encryption, system user accounts, directory servers) -Skill level 2
- Knowledge of HTTP protocols -Skill level 1
- Knowledge of the ITIL roles for V3-Skill level 2
- Knowledge of administration of database and web server components - Skill level 1
- Knowledge of integration components - Skill level 1
- Knowledge of Jython scripts - Skill level 1
1 - Basic Skill/Knowledge: Familiarity with basic functionality and concepts, may need to rely on assistance from documentation or other resources.
2 - Working Skill/Knowledge: Working knowledge of functionality and concepts, can use product or explain concepts with little or no assistance.
3 - Advanced Skill/Knowledge: Substantial experience with functionality or concepts, can teach others how to use functionality or explain concepts.
4 - Expert Skill/Knowledge: Extensive and comprehensive experience
This certification requires 2 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Find out how this change will impact you now and in the future.
Test Study Guides
Let us help you prepare for your certification tests with our easy to follow study guides.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.