Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Solution Advisor - Tivoli Endpoint Manager Solutions V1 determines business critical issues within a customer environment and identifies the appropriate Tivoli Endpoint Manager Solution. This person is able to define a hardware and software solution and recommend high-level IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager design scenarios and the basics of implementation. The role and responsibilities also include architecting, documenting, and presenting a solution that fits the business needs and integrates with existing systems.
Key areas of competency include:
- Determine customer business requirements and define an IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager solution.
- Determine sizing and infrastructure for large deployments.
- Apply governing concepts and standards to a customer-s asset infrastructure.
- Assess the environment for IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager opportunities.
- Assess requirements and create a solution design.
- Describe business and technical advantages of IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager solution.
- Recommend education opportunities to customer based on the IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager solution.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Required Prerequisite Skills:
The following qualifications are requirements for success:
- Familiarity with Windows platform and MS SQL functionality.
- Conceptual knowledge of networking environments, operating systems, relational databases, application environments, firewalls, network protocols, and proxies.
- Familiarity with security concepts.
- Familiarity with lifecycle of Information Technology assets.
- Familiarity with concepts of mobile devices.
- Ability to create a business case justification and ROI for an IBM Tivoli Endpoint Manager project.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.