IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Maximo Asset Management V7.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 09/30/2013. The most current certification is: IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Maximo Asset Management V7.5
An IBM Certified Deployment Professional - Maximo Asset Management V7.1 implementation is a technical professional responsible for configuring asset life cycle management of an IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.1 solution. This individual will be expected to perform these tasks with limited assistance from peers, product documentation, and support resources.
Key areas of competency:
- Describe the IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.1 architecture and components
- Configure the asset life cycle management (hardware/software) including inventory, contracts, purchasing, resources, work management, service requests, security
- Perform problem determination and basic performance tuning for a IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.1 solution
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.1 Implementation:
- Knowledge of IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.1 infrastructure components-Skill level 1
- Knowledge of IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.1 functionality -Skill level 2
- Knowledge in asset and work management lifecycle-Skill level 3
- Knowledge of application servers (WebSphere Application Server and WebLogic Server)-Skill level 2
- Knowledge of operating systems, networking, and firewall concepts-Skill level 2
- Knowledge of XML-Skill level 1
- Knowledge of SQL databases such as DB2, Oracle and SQL Server-Skill level 3
- Knowledge of security (SSL, data encryption, system user accounts, directory servers) -Skill level 1
- Knowledge of protocols including HTTP, SNTP and LDAP-Skill level 1
Foundations of Tivoli Process Automation Engine:
- Knowledge of SQL for supported databases -Skill level 2
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework and methodology -Skill level 1
- Basic knowledge of administration of database and web server components -Skill level 1
- Knowledge of service management process relationships -Skill level 2
- Knowledge of common corporate process relationships (i.e accounting, purchasing, human resources) -Skill level 1
- Knowledge of Tivoli process automation engine product set -Skill level 2
- Knowledge of LDAP -Skill level 1
- Knowledge of networking -Skill level 1
1 - Basic Skill/Knowledge: Familiarity with basic functionality and concepts, may need to rely on assistance from documentation or other resources.
2 - Working Skill/Knowledge: Working knowledge of functionality and concepts, can use product or explain concepts with little or no assistance.
3 - Advanced Skill/Knowledge: Substantial experience with functionality or concepts, can teach others how to use functionality or explain concepts.
4 - Expert Skill/Knowledge: Extensive and comprehensive experience with functionality or concepts, can create or customize code, architecture, or processes.
This certification requires a passing score on exam 017, Foundations of Tivoli Process Aautomation Engine as well as passing exam 015, IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.1 Implementation.
This certification requires 2 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
000-015 - IBM Maximo Asset Management V7.1 Implementation
000-017 - Foundations of Tivoli Process Automation Engine
Test Study Guides
Let us help you prepare for your certification tests with our easy to follow study guides.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.