IBM Certified Solution Advisor - Security Systems Identity and Access Assurance
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Solution Advisor - IBM Security Identity and Access Assurance is a person who identifies opportunities and influences direction for IBM security solutions within the customer environment and is responsible for educating and influencing key decision makers.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Map customer business requirements to IBM Security solutions.
- Apply security and compliance concepts and standards to a customer's IT infrastructure.
- Assess IT process maturity.
- Assess the IT environment for security and compliance gaps.
- Align IBM and business partner products and services to security and compliance opportunities.
- Assess requirements and create a solution document.
- Describe business/technical advantages of IBM Security Identity and Access Assurance solutions.
- Apply security and compliance concepts to the solution document.
- Recommend education opportunities to customer based on the IBM Security Identity and Access Assurance solutions.
- Supply a transition document to interested parties.
- Align the security solution with the architectural framework of the customer.
- Understand the customer's business needs for identity and access management.
- Understand government and industry regulatory compliance needs and requirements.
- Knowledge of IT security and compliance services (authorization, authentication, confidentiality, data integrity, non-repudiation). - Skill Level 3
- Knowledge of IT process model (i.e. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)). - Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of process maturity models (i.e. Six Sigma). - Skill Level 1
- Knowledge of IT security and compliance standards (government and civil), regulations, and certifications (PKI, SSL, SAML, Liberty, etc.). - Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of IT professional security and compliance certifications such as CISSP. - Skill Level 1
- Knowledge of IT directory/LDAP functionality. - Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of IBM Pricing Model - Skill Level 2
- Familiarity with key IBM Security Partner products (PKI - VeriSign etc.). - Skill Level 1
- Understanding of IBM IBM Security Identity and Access Assurance products -DB2, Directory Integrator, WebSphere, IBM HTTP Server etc.). - Skill Level 2
- Conceptual knowledge of networking environments and operating systems.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Open Badge Program