IBM Certified Solution Advisor - Security Systems Identity and Access Assurance
Job Role Description / Target Audience
An IBM Certified Solution Advisor - IBM Security Identity and Access Assurance is a person who identifies opportunities and influences direction for IBM security solutions within the customer environment and is responsible for educating and influencing key decision makers.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Map customer business requirements to IBM Security solutions.
- Apply security and compliance concepts and standards to a customer's IT infrastructure.
- Assess IT process maturity.
- Assess the IT environment for security and compliance gaps.
- Align IBM and business partner products and services to security and compliance opportunities.
- Assess requirements and create a solution document.
- Describe business/technical advantages of IBM Security Identity and Access Assurance solutions.
- Apply security and compliance concepts to the solution document.
- Recommend education opportunities to customer based on the IBM Security Identity and Access Assurance solutions.
- Supply a transition document to interested parties.
- Align the security solution with the architectural framework of the customer.
- Understand the customer's business needs for identity and access management.
- Understand government and industry regulatory compliance needs and requirements.
- Knowledge of IT security and compliance services (authorization, authentication, confidentiality, data integrity, non-repudiation). - Skill Level 3
- Knowledge of IT process model (i.e. Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)). - Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of process maturity models (i.e. Six Sigma). - Skill Level 1
- Knowledge of IT security and compliance standards (government and civil), regulations, and certifications (PKI, SSL, SAML, Liberty, etc.). - Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of IT professional security and compliance certifications such as CISSP. - Skill Level 1
- Knowledge of IT directory/LDAP functionality. - Skill Level 2
- Knowledge of IBM Pricing Model - Skill Level 2
- Familiarity with key IBM Security Partner products (PKI - VeriSign etc.). - Skill Level 1
- Understanding of IBM IBM Security Identity and Access Assurance products -DB2, Directory Integrator, WebSphere, IBM HTTP Server etc.). - Skill Level 2
- Conceptual knowledge of networking environments and operating systems.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.