IBM Certified Specialist - Retail Store Solutions Sales V4
Job Role Description / Target Audience
The candidate will be capable of identifying, managing, and closing IBM Point-of-Sale and self service opportunities with the appropriate hardware, software, services and solutions. The candidate will accomplish this by demonstrating strong product and competitive knowledge, coupled with strong retail industry knowledge, with minimal assistance. This person will have 12 to 18 months experience in POS sales.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Perform a solution design of hardware and software
- Perform a configuration of hardware
- Perform a special bid for any of the products
- Develop long term customer relationships
- Identify customer pain points
- Describe why a customer needs Point of Sale
- Describe why a customer needs self service
- Identify customer hardware and software requirements
- Differentiate IBM solutions from competitor solutions
- Based on customer needs, propose appropriate solutions including hardware, software and services
- Assist customers in planning solution rollout to include volume, time period, and budget
- Identify other service and solution providers impacting IBM-s sale to the customer and facilitate integration
- Understand the relationship and collaborate effectively with business partners/IBM
- Identify a self-checkout opportunity
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.