IBM Certified Mobile System Administrator - Worklight Foundation V6.2
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for system administrators who need to install, configure, manage, monitor, troubleshoot and maintain secure mobile application infrastructure.
These mobile system administrators are generally self-sufficient and able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers and vendor support services. These mobile system administrators use the product documentation effectively and efficiently.
To attain the IBM Certified Mobile System Administrator - Worklight Foundation V6.2 certification, candidates must pass 1 test. To prepare for the test, refer to the job role description and recommended prerequisite skills, and click the link to the test below to refer to the test objectives (skills measured on the test) and the Test preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Knowledge and foundational skills one needs to possess before acquiring skills measured on the certification test. These foundational skills are NOT measured on the test. For skills measured on the test, see Test Objectives.)
- Experience with application server administration.
- Experience using Apache Ant.
- Good understanding of LDAP.
- Familiarity with Worklight Studio.
- Familiarity with web application development and deployment.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed.