IBM Certified Mobile System Administrator - Worklight V6.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for system administrators (consultants and architects) who need to install, configure, manage, troubleshoot and maintain secure mobile application infrastructure.
These mobile system administrators are generally self-sufficient and able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers and vendor support services. These mobile system administrators use the product documentation effectively and efficiently.
To attain the IBM Certified Mobile System Administrator - Worklight V6.0 certification, candidates must pass 1 test. To prepare for the test, it is recommended to refer to the job role description and recommended prerequisite skills, and click the link to the test below to refer to the test objectives (skills measured on the test) and the test preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
(Knowledge and foundational skills one needs to possess before acquiring skills measured on the certification test. These foundational skills are NOT measured on the test. For skills measured on the test, refer to the Test Objectives.)
- Experience with application server administration, for example, WebSphere Application Server, Apache Tomcat, WebSphere Application Server Liberty Profile.
- Experience using Apache Ant.
- Experience with Worklight Studio.
- Good understanding of LDAP.
- Familiarity with web application development.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.