IBM Certified Mobile Application Developer - Worklight V6.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for developers who have hands-on experience using Worklight V6.0 to develop mobile hybrid and native applications.
A mobile application developer who achieves this certification can use Worklight V6.0 to develop client-side applications, develop server-side integration and security components, and test, deploy and manage Worklight V6.0 applications.
This mobile application developer is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers and vendor support services. The mobile application developer efficiently uses product documentation.
To attain the IBM Certified Mobile Application Developer - Worklight V6.0 certification, candidates must pass 1 test. To prepare for the test, it is recommended to refer to the job role description and recommended prerequisite skills, and click the link to the test below to refer to the test objectives (skills measured on the test) and the Test preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
(Knowledge and foundational skills one needs to possess before acquiring skills measured on the certification test. These foundational skills are NOT measured on the test. For skills measured on the test, refer to the Test Objectives.)
Basic knowledge of:
- Web Services and REST
- database connectivity
- Working knowledge of:
- Eclipse based development tools
- HTML and CSS
- designing applications for mobile devices
- developing hybrid and native applications for either Android or iOS
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed.