IBM Certified Mobile Application Developer - Worklight V188.8.131.52
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 11/30/2013. The most current certification is: IBM Certified Mobile Application Developer - Worklight V6.0
This intermediate level certification is intended for developers who have hands-on experience with Worklight 184.108.40.206 to develop mobile hybrid applications.
A mobile application developer who achieves this certification can use Worklight 220.127.116.11 to develop client-side applications, develop server-side integration and security components, and deploy and manage Worklight 18.104.22.168 applications
This mobile application developer is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited amount of assistance from peers and vendor support services. The mobile application developer efficiently uses product documentation.
To attain the IBM Certified Mobile Application Developer - Worklight V22.214.171.124 certification, candidates must possess the skills outlined under Recommended Prerequisite Skills below and pass 1 test. To prepare for this test, based on the job role and test objectives, click the link to Test 000-176 below, and refer to the Test Preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
(knowledge and skills one needs to possess before beginning to prepare for this job role certification)
- Basic knowledge of:
- Web Services and REST
- database connectivity
- Familiarity with:
- WebSphere Application Server for developers (base)
- JEE application development
- Working knowledge of:
- Eclipse based development tools
- HTML and CSS
- Java programming
- designing applications for mobile devices
- Apache Cordova
- developing hybrid and native applications for either Android or iOS
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single answers.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed.
Find out how this change will impact you now and in the future.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.