IBM Certified BPM Business Analyst - Blueworks Live and Business Process Manager V8.5.6
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for BPM analysts who discover, define, and analyze complex processes within cross functional areas. These BPM analysts lead and facilitate BPM projects, and communicate business needs for process-oriented solutions.
These BPM analysts are expected to address:
1. Process Discovery and Inventory
2. Process Modeling and Documentation
3. Process Analysis
4. Future State Process Design
5. Playback Methodology and Change Management
These BPM analysts are generally self-sufficient and able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services.
To attain the IBM Certified BPM Analyst - Blueworks Live; Business Process Manager Express or Standard Edition V8.5.6 certification, candidates must pass 1 test. To prepare for the test it is recommended for one to refer to the job role and recommended prerequisite skills, and click the link to the test below to refer to the test objectives and the Test preparation tab.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed.