IBM Certified BPM Analyst - Blueworks Live; Business Process Manager Express or Standard Edition V7.5.1/V8.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 11/30/2015. The most current certification is: IBM Certified BPM Analyst - Blueworks Live; Business Process Manager Express or Standard Edition V8.0
This certificate is primarily for individuals working with Business Process Manager Express or Standard Edition 7.51.
Those working with V8.0 of the product are to pursue the IBM Certified BPM Analyst - Blueworks Live; Business Process Manager Express or Standard Edition V8.0 certification
This intermediate level certification is intended for BPM analysts who discover, define and analyze complex processes within a functional area. These BPM analysts lead and facilitate the process discovery phase of BPM projects, and communicate business needs for process-oriented solutions.
These BPM analysts are expected to:
- perform process inventory and prioritization.
- execute the Process Discovery phases, address the goals and create the deliverables.
- discover, define, analyze, improve, and model a process in Blueworks Live.
- identify business base, requirements and key opportunities.
- enforce delivery of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- understand the functionalities and capabilities of IBM Business Process Manager for delivering BPM solutions.
- design future state processes for IBM Business Process Manager V7.5.1.
- understand the playback methodology and be familiar with change management approaches.
These BPM analysts are generally self-sufficient and able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services.
To attain the IBM Certified BPM Analyst - Blueworks Live; Business Process Manager Express or Standard Edition V7.5.1/V8.0 certification, candidates must possess the skills outlined under Recommended Prerequisites below and pass 1 test. To prepare for this test, based on the job role and test objectives, click the link to Test C2180-189 below, and refer to the Test preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
(*Knowledge and skills one needs to possess before beginning to prepare for this job role certification; skills not measured on test)
Complete process discovery and analysis using Blueworks Live during multiple BPM projects, while serving in the role of BPM analyst utilizing best practices. Also be familiar with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and using Agile methodology.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Those working with V8.0 of the product are to pursue Test 000-275, Blueworks Live; IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard Edition V8.0, BPM Analysis
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed