Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is for BPM program managers who deliver low to medium-level complexity processes for a program consisting of many projects. These BPM program managers:
- guide stake-holders in structuring and organizing BPM programs for optimum benefit
- understand and explain the features and capabilities of the IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2.
- manage projects and deliver processes within a BPM program using an agile based project management methodology
- use the playback implementation methodology
- facilitate the implementation of a BPM program.
These BPM program managers also help with the successful deployment of a BPM project and the continued improvement of processes that maximizes value and minimizes cost, time, and risk. They:
- understand and explain process analysis and modeling.
- lead others in capturing, defining, analyzing, improving, and documenting a process model in IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition.
- determine the program and project lifecycles.
- manage project definition, scoping and estimating.
- manage process development using an iterative "playback-driven" methodology.
To attain the IBM Certified BPM Program Manager - WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2, candidates must possess the skills outlined under Recommended Prerequisite Skills below and pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job role and test objectives, take the link to the test below, and refer to the Test preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Project management knowledge and experience
Basic understanding of BPM principles
Basic understanding of business process model diagram
Familiarity with software development life cycles
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed.