IBM Certified BPM Application Developer - Business Process Manager Express or Standard Edition V8.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for BPM application developers who lead and contribute to the delivery of complex level process applications.
These BPM application developers implement high quality process-driven business solutions using IBM Business Process Manager Express or Standard Edition V8.0. This includes:
- IBM BPM Playback Development Methodology
- Process and Service Development
- User Interface Creation
- Integration Development
- Process Performance Tracking
- BPM Deployment and Architecture
To attain the IBM Certified BPM Application Developer - Business Process Manager Express or Standard Edition V8.0 certification, candidates must possess the skills outlined under Recommended Prerequisite Skills below and pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and to prepare for the test based on the job role and test objectives, click the link to the test below, and refer to the Test preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
(Knowledge and foundational skills one needs to possess before acquiring skills measured on the certification test.)
Functional knowledge of:
General knowledge of:
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed.