Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for BPM application developers who contribute to the delivery of complex level process applications, and provide supervision and guidance to entry level developers (i.e., IBM Certified Associate Developers).
These BPM application developers implement high quality process-driven business solutions using IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition 7.2. This includes:
- design, development, and management of complex process interactivity.
- implementation of advanced technical integrations with external systems.
- implementation of advanced process routing of tasks.
- development of portals that provide process visibility through custom reports and scoreboards.
- creation of Custom User Interfaces based on process requirements.
- promotion of the play-back methodology.
To attain the IBM Certified BPM Developer - WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2, candidates must possess the skills outlined under Recommended Prerequisite Skills below and pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job role and test objectives, take the link to the test below, and refer to the Test preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Functional knowledge of:
- Web services standards
General knowledge of:
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.