IBM Certified BPM Developer - BPM Blueprint; WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.1
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 08/31/2013. The most current certification is: IBM Certified BPM Developer - WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2
This intermediate level certification is intended for BPM developers who contribute to the delivery of complex level process applications, and provide supervision and guidance to IBM Certified Associate Developers.
These BPM developers implement high quality process-driven business solutions using IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition 7.1.
- development of portals that provide process visibility through custom reports and scoreboards.
- design and development of data system architectures for process applications.
- design, development, and management of complex process interactivity.
- implementation of advanced technical integrations with external systems.
- implementation of advanced process routing of tasks.
- creation of Custom User Interfaces based on process requirements.
To attain the IBM Certified BPM Developer - BPM Blueprint; WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.1 certification, candidates must pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the test based on the job role and test objectives, click the link to the test below, and refer to the Test preparation tab.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single answers.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed