Job Role Description / Target Audience
This entry level certification is for developers who deliver low complexity processes and contribute to delivery of moderate complexity processes under the guidance of a more experienced developer. These developers model and implement high quality process driven business solutions using WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2.
These associate BPM developers:
- comprehend Process Modeling phases, goals and deliverables.
- implement all elements of a Process Model.
- communicate process needs through the expected, exception, and escalation paths in a Business Process Definition (BPD) model.
- create guided end-user interactions (Coaches) and services.
- develop integration services.
- develop business objects to represent external and internal data models.
To attain the IBM Certified Associate BPM Developer - WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2, candidates must possess the skills outlined under Recommended Prerequisite Skills below and pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job role and test objectives, take the link to the test below, and refer to the Test preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
(knowledge and skills one needs to possess before beginning to prepare for this job role certification)
- Complete a BPM project using IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2
- Demonstrate best practices in IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.2
- Good understanding of:
- BPM Notation (BPMN)
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Design concepts and patterns
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed.