Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 08/31/2013.
This entry level certification is intended for administrators who deliver low complexity processes and contribute to delivery of moderate complexity processes under the guidance of intermediate level administrators. These associate administrators properly configure, manage, and expand their IBM WebSphere Lombardi Edition environments to support a multi-project BPM program over time with optimal scalability and availability.
These associate BPM administrators possess:
- an understanding of the Process Modeling phases, goals and deliverables.
- an understanding of the architecture of Lombardi.
- the ability to communicate process needs through the expected, exception, and escalation paths in a Business Process Definition model.
- the ability to capture, define, analyze, improve, and document a process model in Blueprint and Lombardi.
- the ability to install, configure, monitor, and troubleshoot Lombardi.
To attain the IBM Certified Associate BPM Administrator - BPM Blueprint; WebSphere Lombardi Edition V7.1, candidates must possess the skills outlined under Recommended Prerequisite Skills below and pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job role and test objectives, take the link to the test below, and refer to the Test preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
(Note: Knowledge and skills one needs to possess before beginning to prepare for this job role certification)
Complete a BPM project using IBM Websphere Lombardi Edition V7.1, while serving in the role of an associate BPM Administrator. This project should be completed utilizing IBM BPM Blueprint, demonstrating best practices, as well as the identification of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and metrics for the project. Other project activities should include an installation, user and group administration, and post-installation configurations.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed