IBM Certified System Administrator - Integration Bus V9.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for system administrators who have the knowledge and experience to administer the IBM Integration Bus by using the IBM Integration Bus administrative interfaces including the IBM Integration Explorer, the IBM Integration Bus web user interface, the command-line interface, and the IBM Integration Toolkit.
These system administrators can perform all necessary tasks pertaining to:
- Planning, Installation and Migration
- Administration and Configuration
- Performance Monitoring and Tuning
- Problem Determination
Certified system administrators are generally self-sufficient and able to perform the majority of tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers and vendor support services. They are also expected to be able to efficiently use available product documentation to augment their knowledge as required.
To attain the IBM Certified System Administrator - Integration Bus V9.0 certification, candidates must pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for this test based on the job role and test objectives, take the link to the tests below, and refer to the Test preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
(Knowledge and foundational skills one needs to possess before acquiring skills measured on the certification test. These foundational skills are NOT measured on the test. For skills measured on the test, see Test Objectives.)
Good working knowledge of:
- IBM MQ administration
- applications and libraries
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.