IBM Certified Solution Implementer - Sterling B2B Integrator V5.2
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for solution implementers who are responsible for developing, configuring, troubleshooting and deploying the IBM Sterling B2B Integrator V5.2. These solution implementers are able to independently perform IBM Sterling B2B Integrator V5.2 project assignments.
A solution implementer who passes this exam is able to configure IBM Sterling B2B Integrator V5.2 to:
- develop and implement B2B processes using Graphical Process Modeler (GPM) and Business Process Modeling Language (BPML)
- use techniques to develop and implement efficient B2B processes
- provide visibility, status and tracking of business transactions with trading partners
- develop and implement adaptor service configurations
- develop and implement data transformation
- develop and implement data content parsing and extraction
- develop and implement data routing
- use supported industry standards, pre-built processes and services (e.g. EDI, EDIINT, etc.)
- enable perimeter security for B2B file transfers
- perform basic troubleshooting
- perform basic performance tuning
- configure trading partners
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- conceptual understanding of operating systems
- basic understanding of databases and SQL
- understanding of B2B industry standards (e.g. X12, EDIFACT, etc.)
- understanding of basic XML concepts and languages (e.g. XSD, etc.)
- Ecommerce Essential Class (010W) XML Essentials Class (040W)
- conceptual understanding of firewalls and load balancers
- conceptual understanding of a JVM
- conceptual understanding of networking
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM course(s) are recommended to further improve your skills:
- 6T611: IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Fundamentals
- 6T632: IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Advanced Business Process Modeling
- 6T636: IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Administration and Tuning
- 6T656: IBM Sterling B2B Integrator Data Mapping and EDI Processing (X12)
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Find out how this change will impact you now and in the future.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.