IBM Certified Application Developer - WebSphere Transformation Extender V8.4
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for application developers that analyze, design, develop, test, and deploy IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender V8.4 data transformation.
These application developers should be familiar with the data and programming model for WebSphere Transformation Extender, common modeling and mapping techniques, and methods for connecting to data sources and targets.
This certification includes:
- WebSphere Transformation Extender product architecture
- Creating and using type trees
- Creating complex transformations
- Testing and deploying maps
- Identifying and remediating errors
- Optimizing maps and type trees for performance
- Using WebSphere Transformation Extender with adapters
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Before preparing for this certification, the following knowledge and skills are recommended and assumed:
- good understanding of data structures
- working knowledge of basic database concepts
- working knowledge of XML documents and schemas
- good understanding of deployment issues for multiple operating systems
In preparing for this certification, the following IBM course(s) are recommended to further improve your skills:
- 6T130: IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender V8.3 Fundamentals
- 6T133: IBM WebSphere Transformation Extender V8.3 Advanced Transformation Techniques
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Find out how this change will impact you now and in the future.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.