Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for solution developers who have the knowledge and experience to utilize the connectivity, transformation, and mediation capabilities of IBM WebSphere Message Broker V8.0. They are able to analyze, design, and deploy message models using the IBM WebSphere Message Broker Toolkit. In addition, these developers can design, develop, test, debug, and deploy message flows via the IBM WebSphere Message Broker Toolkit by using ESQL and other languages, graphical mapping tools, and pattern features.
These technical professionals integrate existing applications, web services, databases, and business process management systems in order to build advanced Enterprise Service Bus solutions. They also use concepts related to scalability, high availability, security and the general use of adapters in the IBM WebSphere Message Broker environment.
To attain the IBM Certified Solution Developer - WebSphere Message Broker V8.0 certification, candidates must pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job roles and test objectives, click the link to the test below, and refer to the Test preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
(knowledge and skills one needs to possess before beginning to prepare for this job role certification)
- Basic understanding of Java, JMS and JDBC
- Basic understanding of XML and Xpath
- Basic understanding of SOAP and WSDL
- Basic understanding of industry standards for security
- Basic understanding of databases and SQL
- Experience with WebSphere MQ
- Experience with the solution development life cycle
- Experience with Eclipse
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single answers.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed.