Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 06/30/2012. The most current certification is: IBM Certified Business Process Analyst - WebSphere Business Modeler Advanced Edition V7.0
This intermediate level certification is intended for business analysts who design, analyze, and test business process models. These professionals can translate functional business requirements into business process models throughout the entire life cycle of the modeling project. They perform organization and resource modeling, analyze processes in a variety of dimensions, build accurate and realistic simulations, create reports, and identify business measures to address productivity and performance management.
This certification applies to business analysts who use IBM WebSphere Business Modeler Advanced V6.2 for process modeling, analysis, simulation, reporting, and business measures definition. These business analysts should also have a general understanding of Business Process Management (BPM) and how business modeling fits into the overall BPM life cycle.
It is expected that these business analysts be self-sufficient and be able to perform the job-related tasks independently, with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and support services.
To attain the IBM Certified Business Process Analyst - WebSphere Business Modeler Advanced V6.2, candidates must pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the test based on the job role and test objectives, click the link to the test below, and refer to the Test Preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
(knowledge and skills one needs to possess before beginning to prepare for this job role certification; skills not measured on the exam)
- understand business modeling terminology
- understand the SOA/Business Process Management (BPM) life cycle and methodology
- communicate with business users
- apply analytical and statistical analysis
- capture business requirements
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- 000-372 - IBM WebSphere Business Modeler Advanced V6.2, Business Analysis and Design
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed