IBM Certified Deployment Professional - WebSphere Process Server V7.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for deployment professionals that perform the installation, configuration and day-to-day tasks associated with ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of IBM WebSphere Process Server. This includes product installation, virtualization options, topology design, configuration and deployment of business processes, mediation modules and adapters, connecting to back-end resources and troubleshooting. These individuals tune and secure the IBM WebSphere Process Server with respect to resource utilization, scaling, clustering, deployment environments, and load balancing as appropriate.
This deployment professional is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services.
To attain the IBM Certified Deployment Professional - WebSphere Process Server V7.0 certification, candidates must pass 2 tests. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for this test based on the job role and test objectives, take the link to the test below, and refer to the Test preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
(Note: knowledge and skills one needs to possess before beginning to prepare for this job role certification; skills not measured on the exam)
- Java Enterprise Edition 5 knowledge
- network and operating system security concepts
- basic Web application architecture and deployments
- understanding of operating systems
- server clustering and failover techniques
- network or operating system administration and problem determination skills
- General knowledge of Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (JEE) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- General administration knowledge of WebSphere Application Server Network Deployment
This certification requires 2 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- The following test-taking sequence is recommended: 000-377 --> 000-608
- Each test:
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed.