IBM Certified Application Developer - Operational Decision Manager Advanced V8.7
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for application developers with a working knowledge of the IBM Operational Decision Manager Advanced V8.7 platform needed to develop decision management solutions (business rules applications and insights applications).
These application developers have gained practical experience through the design and implementation of decision management solutions using IBM Operational Decision Manager Advanced V8.7. In particular, application developers need to demonstrate their experience with:
o business rules applications:
- rule analysis, design and development
- rule validation
- rule deployment and governance
- rule execution and application integration
- rule application performance tuning
- customization of business user experience
o insights applications:
- solution design and development
- solution deployment and testing
- solution connectivity and application integration
- solution performance, tuning and availability
These application developers are expected to be generally self-sufficient and be able to perform the tasks involved in the role with occasional assistance from peers, product documentation, or vendor support services.
To attain the IBM Certified Application Developer - Operational Decision Manager Advanced V8.7 certification, candidates must pass 1 test. To prepare for the test, it is recommended to refer to the job role description and recommended prerequisite skills, and click the link to the test below to refer to the test objectives and the Test preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Knowledge and foundational skills one needs to possess before acquiring skills measured on the certification test. These foundational skills are NOT measured on the test. For skills measured on the test, see Test Objectives.)
- Experience with Java Standard Edition
- Experience with Eclipse
- Experience with Java application servers
- Knowledge of Java Enterprise Edition
- Knowledge of business modeling skills
- Basic Excel skills
- Basic XML skills
- Basic knowledge of Ant scripting
- Basic knowledge of web services, SOA and REST
- Basic understanding of Software Configuration Management practices
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed.