IBM Certified Integration Developer - Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 05/31/2016. The most current certification is: IBM Certified Integration Developer - Business Process Manager Advanced V8.0
This intermediate level certification is intended for integration developers responsible for the development of integration services for business process applications consistent with a service-oriented architecture (SOA). This certification focuses on application development with IBM Integration Designer V7.5 for deployment on IBM Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5.
Working with service components, interfaces and business objects, the developer builds integration solutions. In particular, the integration developer creates integration services utilizing Service Component Architecture (SCA) components in building business process applications.
During development and deployment, the integration developer may work closely with business analysts, application developers, business process management (BPM) developers, system administrators, application administrators and solution architects.
The following topics are NOT covered on this exam:
- IBM Process Designer
- Lotus Forms
- WebSphere Business Modeler
- IBM Business Monitor
- WebSphere Service Registry and Repository
- WebSphere Operational Decision Management
- IBM Blueworks Live
In addition to the integration developer, this certification is also relevant for application developers, business process developers, and system administrators.
To attain the IBM Certified Integration Developer - Business Process Manager Advanced V7.5 certification, candidates must possess the skills outlined under Recommended Prerequisites below and pass 1 test. To prepare for this test, based on the job role and test objectives, click the link to Test C9550-270 below, and refer to the Test preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
(Knowledge and skills one needs to possess before beginning to prepare for this job role certification; skills not measured on the test)
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Eclipse
- Basic understanding of Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition)
- Good understanding of web services technologies
- Good understanding of basic concepts of SOA
- Good understanding of business process management (BPM)
- Basic understanding of XML and XPATH
- Basic understanding of WebSphere Application Server
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed