Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for integration developers responsible for the development of business applications consistent with a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). This certification focuses on application development with WebSphere Integration Developer for WebSphere Process Server.
Working with Service Components, Interfaces and Business Objects, the developer builds integration solutions. In particular, the integration developer creates business processes utilizing Service Component Architecture (SCA) components in building business applications.
During development and deployment, the integration developer may work closely with Business Analysts, Application Developers, System Administrators, Application Administrators and Solution Architects.
Note: Mediation is tested comprehensively in Test 000-605 (IBM Certified Integration Developer - WebSphere Enterprise Service Bus V7.0).
The following topics are NOT covered on this exam:
- Lotus Forms
- WebSphere Business Modeler
- WebSphere Business Services Fabric
- WebSphere Business Monitor
- WebSphere Service Registry and Repository
- WebSphere ILOG Business Rules Management System (BRMS)
To attain the IBM Certified Integration Developer - WebSphere Process Server V7.0, candidates must pass 1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for this test based on the job role and test objectives, click the link to the test below, and refer to the Test Preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
(Knowledge and skills one needs to possess before beginning to prepare for this job role certification; skills not measured on the test)
- Experience with Java
- Experience with Eclipse
- Basic understanding of Java EE (Java Enterprise Edition)
- Good understanding of Web services technologies
- Good understanding of basic concepts of SOA
- Good understanding of Business Process Management (BPM)
- Basic understanding of XML and XPATH
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- contains questions requiring single and multiple answers. For multiple-answer questions, you need to choose all required options to get the answer correct. You will be advised how many options make up the correct answer.
- is designed to provide diagnostic feedback on the Examination Score Report, correlating back to the test objectives, informing the test taker how he or she did on each section of the test. As a result, to maintain the integrity of each test, questions and answers are not distributed