IBM Certified System Administrator - Connections 4.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for system administrators who plan for and perform the installation, configuration and day-to-day tasks associated with ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of an IBM Connections 4.0 environment. This includes tasks associated with:
- Installation and Migration
- General Administration
- Configuration and Customization
This administrator is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Prerequisite skills required:
- A working knowledge of IBM WebSphere Application Server, including but not limited to: the Integrated Solutions Console and WSAdmin commands.
- An understanding of the relationships between IBM Connections 4.0, WebSphere Application Server, IBM Tivoli Directory Integrator, and LDAP.
- A working knowledge of database software and architecture.
- A basic understanding of how Connections 4.0 may integrate with other products (e.g., IBM Lotus Sametime, IBM Lotus Notes, IBM Lotus Domino, IBM WebSphere Portal).
- A working knowledge of security protocols, including but not limited to securing web applications with SSL.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Find out how this change will impact you now and in the future.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Take it Again 2013
Retake an exam for no additional cost with IBM Take It Again Vouchers.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.