IBM Certified System Administrator - Connections 3.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 08/31/2014. The most current certification is: IBM Certified System Administrator - Connections 4.0
This intermediate level certification is intended for system administrators who plan for and perform the installation, configuration and day-to-day tasks associated with ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of an IBM Connections 3.0 environment. This includes tasks associated with:
- Installing and Configuring
- Managing and Maintaining the Environment
- Managing Security
- Customization and Integration
This administrator is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Prerequisite skills required:
- An understanding of the relationships between IBM Connections 3.0, WebSphere Application Server and Tivoli Directory Integrator
- A basic understanding of how IBM Connections may integrate with other products (e.g., Sametime, Quickr, WebSphere Portal)
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.