IBM Certified Application Developer - Web Content Manager 8.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This certification targets intermediate level developers who design or develop websites with IBM Web Content Manager 8.0. These individuals have a breadth of knowledge in operational services and skills in using Web Content Manager 8.0. The audience is comprised of experienced developers who have worked with HTML; have experience in website development and maintenance; and experience in existing workflow and security practices.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
The candidate must possess the requisites needed to perform the website development and maintenance tasks associated with IBM Web Content Manager 8.0 in the following areas before attempting the certification exam:
- Content Authoring
- Content Publishing
- Enterprise Content Management
- Information Architecture
- Migrating Existing Content
- Understanding Wikis and Blogs
- Using IBM Web Content Manager Tools and Features
- Web Content Integration
- Web Content Management API/JSP Tag Library
- Workflow and Security
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.