Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 09/15/2012. The most current certification is: IBM Certified Application Developer - Lotus Web Content Management 7.0
If you are a WebSphere Portal site and content developer who is new to IBM® WebSphere® Portal and will use IBM Workplace Web Content Management to develop Portal-based Web sites.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
To develop Portal or Web sites and content, you need the following skills:
- Navigate and use the development user interface.
- Implement and manage workflows.
- Implement and manage library access and item security.
- Design and create a site information architecture, including the site framework, site areas and a category taxonomy.
- Create content items.
- Create components such as images and style sheets.
- Add navigators to the site.
- Create menus.
- Implement search functionality.
- Manage item versions and restore items.
- Use the Web Content Management API.
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- LOT-832 - Developing Websites Using IBM Workplace Web Content Management 6