Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for solution developers who design, build, test, and deploy portlets and Web applications with IBM WebSphere Portlet Factory 7.0. This solution developer is generally self-sufficient and able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and support services.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Individuals seeking this certification should expect to demonstrate IBM WebSphere Portlet Factory 7.0 skills as they relate to these competency areas:
- Debugging Web Applications
- Deploying Applications
- Installation, Configuration and the Development Environment
- Logging Application Behavior
- Building User Interfaces
- Building Scalable Applications
- Creating Secure Web Applications
- Making Models
- Making Projects
- Profiling Web Applications and Portlets
- Working With Java
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.