IBM Certified System Administrator - Sametime 9.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate-level certification is intended for system administrators who perform the installation, configuration and day-to-day administration tasks associated with ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of an IBM Sametime 9.0 environment. This includes, but is not limited to:
- IBM Sametime Architecture
- Performance Monitoring and Tuning
This administrator is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Knowledge and skills one needs to possess before beginning to prepare for this job role certification:
- Basic IBM Sametime administration skills
- Hands-on experience with IBM Sametime 9.0
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.