IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM Lotus Sametime 8.5
Job Role Description / Target Audience
This intermediate level certification is intended for system administrators who perform the installation, configuration and day-to-day administration tasks associated with ensuring the smooth and efficient operation of an IBM Lotus Sametime 8.5 environment. This includes tasks associated with:
- Understanding the Architecture/Planning and Preparing the Environment
- Installing and Configuring
- Managing and Maintaining the Environment
- Managing Security
- Working with Policies
This administrator is generally self-sufficient and is able to perform most of the tasks involved in the role with limited assistance from peers, product documentation and vendor support services.
To attain the IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM Lotus Sametime 8.5, candidates must possess the skills outlined under Recommended Prerequisite Skills below and pass1 test. To gain additional knowledge and skills, and prepare for the tests based on the job role and test objectives, take the link to the test below, and refer to the Test Preparation tab.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
Knowledge and skills one needs to possess before beginning to prepare for this job role certification:
- Basic IBM Lotus Sametime administration skills
- Hands on experience with Lotus Sametime 8.5
- Troubleshooting and problem determination skills
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.