Job Role Description / Target Audience
Note: This certification will be withdrawn on 04/30/2013.
This certification is for system administrators new to Domino and who need to plan, install, set up, and manage Lotus Domino 8 servers and users. The IBM Certified Associate System Administrator - Lotus Notes Domino 8 should be able to perform the basics of establishing a Domino domain from creating the certifiers, installing the servers and building the first servers.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- Domino and DB2 Integration
- Installation and configuration
- Mail and messaging
- Management and maintenance
- Management of servers
- Defining Domino attributes
- Understanding, configuring, and managing security
This certification requires 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
- LOT-847 - IBM Lotus Notes Domino 8 System Administration Operating Fundamentals