IBM Certified Advanced Application Developer - Notes and Domino 9.0
Job Role Description / Target Audience
Key areas of focus:
- Application Architecture
- Application Debugging
- Application Design Elements
- Application Performance
- Extension Library
- IBM Domino Designer and Eclipse
- Integrating External Data
- Security Features
- User Management
Additional areas of focus for candidates pursuing advanced level certification in Application Development with no experience in System Administration:
- Mobile Design Fundamentals and Data Handling
- Mobile Core Controls
- Local Device Interaction and Development Environment
- Responsive Web Design Techniques
- Mobile Navigation
- Dojo Mobile
Note that candidates should assume a -mobile application- means an application built with XPages mobile controls.
Recommended Prerequisite Skills
- build and modify single and multi-database applications
- build IBM Domino 9.0 applications that are Web-enabled
- employ advanced formula techniques
- employ methods for accessing data sources (Domino and non-Domino)
- employ workflow functionality used to route documents
- employ XPages functionality
- implement security requirements
In addition to the above Application Development skills, individuals who have proven their proficiency in IBM Notes and Domino 9.0 System Administration by passing either of the core System Administration tests or achieving certification in System Administration will qualify for this Advanced level Application Developer certification.
This certification requires 1 certification(s) + 1 test(s).
Click on the link(s) below to see test details, test objectives, suggested training and sample tests.
Any 1 of the following tests:
- How does your salary compare to national averages? Help Global Knowledge and IBM discover the answers by participating in 2015 IT Skills and Salary Survey.
Not sure what the Member site is? Find out the benefits of being a certified professional.
Premium Wallet Card
Receive a premium wallet when you order your Premium Certificate.